• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Breaking News

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn....................................

Bill Walsh is rolling over in his grave. At least he had class and Super Bowl Rings. Now you got these two guys.

super_bowl_football_25778301.jpg

Waz up...

colin-kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
DING DING DING...First honest post.

Believe me, the rest of the population isn't waiting for him to turn child molester to make their judgement. lol
Hey they can have all the opinions they want. Makes no difference to me. It's perfectly natural to hate the HC of the team that beat's your team.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Bill Walsh is rolling over in his grave. At least he had class and Super Bowl Rings. Now you got these two guys.

super_bowl_football_25778301.jpg

Waz up...

colin-kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg

Wait, what? I thought superbowl rings didn't matter!?!

Lol, you go right ahead and be upset about Harbaughs antics and Kaep's clothing preferences, and we'll go right ahead and keep winning, which is the point of the whole exercise. Not being a model for Miss Manners or Dear Abby. :tup:

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it's funny that you guys take the coach who has had the most successful three year start to his NFL coaching career in the history of the NFL and say "he looks like he belongs in a mental ward." That is really cute. You might as well say similar things about George Washington or Jesus. ;)
How can you compare Krapperdick to Jesus or even George Washington?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually Russell is the one...

images

Attachments

• RW is GOD.jpg
    RW is GOD.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 93

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought that was funny actually. I laughed. With what he has done for the Niners, he would pretty much have to turn serial killer or child molester to get on my shit list.

He's a bad example of how to comport oneself in a professional situation. Like I said earlier he's the John McEnroe of the NFL.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's a bad example of how to comport oneself in a professional situation. Like I said earlier he's the John McEnroe of the NFL.

Honestly I'd be embarrassed if my teams coach acted like him. There's a difference between arrogant and childish.

When Sherman first started in the NFL he talked a lot, even this season. But I didn't think it was cute...my opinion is shut up and play. Sherman is more humble now, but the difference is that Sherman doesn't do things on the field that hurt his team. And like they say, it ain't bragging if you back it up.

A key example is Jimmy Graham. He ran his mouth and did his best work during the warm ups. After that he didn't do a freaking thing for his team. Talk the talk and walk the walk.

Just play football...no crying needed.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Honestly I'd be embarrassed if my teams coach acted like him. There's a difference between arrogant and childish.

When Sherman first started in the NFL he talked a lot, even this season. But I didn't think it was cute...my opinion is shut up and play. Sherman is more humble now, but the difference is that Sherman doesn't do things on the field that hurt his team. And like they say, it ain't bragging if you back it up.

A key example is Jimmy Graham. He ran his mouth and did his best work during the warm ups. After that he didn't do a freaking thing for his team. Talk the talk and walk the walk.

Just play football...no crying needed.
If your coach got you to the last round of the playoffs three years in a row, including two superbowl appearances in a row, :cool:, sorry, but you would not be embarrassed. I can tell you that no Niners fans are, and as much as you would like to believe that you are spiritually or genetically or morally superior, the simple fact is, you are not.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If your coach got you to the last round of the playoffs three years in a row, including two superbowl appearances in a row, :cool:, sorry, but you would not be embarrassed. I can tell you that no Niners fans are, and as much as you would like to believe that you are spiritually or genetically or morally superior, the simple fact is, you are not.

If you base the content of a persons character on whether he wins a SB or not I feel sorry for you. You are a Whiner fan aren't you?

I can hear you now, "Kids it's okay to be a complete ass and throw a fit, because you're a freaking winner! Win and tell everyone to kiss your ass and don't forget that! Be more like Jim Harbaugh"

Wow...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
If you base the content of a persons character on whether he wins a SB or not I feel sorry for you. You are a Whiner fan aren't you?

I can hear you now, "Kids it's okay to be a complete ass and throw a fit, because you're a freaking winner! Win and tell everyone to kiss your ass and don't forget that! Be more like Jim Harbaugh"

Wow...
Well, I wasn't aware that this is a character contest. (If it is, we may want to consider Pete the Cheat's history of cheating in that regard). I could have sworn that this whole enterprise was about winning football games, not getting student of the month awards for good citizenship.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't aware that this is a character contest. (If it is, we may want to consider Pete the Cheat's history of cheating in that regard). I could have sworn that this whole enterprise was about winning football games, not getting student of the month awards for good citizenship.

I won't condone behavior just because my coach can win my team games...but that's just me. I told my own son "Sherman needs to be quiet" Why? Because my son watches him and he plays football.

I guess I'm not willing to sellout my principals just for a team I support to get a trophy...but hey, you live your life.

You're ok with it, that's fine for you. For me, some things I won't overlook just so I can buy a t-shirt.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Serious question:

Do Seahawks lay eggs?

Of course, all fowl lay eggs. Didn't you take biology? Oh wait, whiners don't do school...(I'll say no, just watch a Krapperpick press boondoggle.)

My question is do old miners stink digging holes? Survey says YES!

Top Bottom