• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brandon Browner done

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score

That's the story I got from a former Seahawk player as well .....and if Browner wasn't clearly informed when he left the NFL nor when he arrived in the CFL of his duties to report , then I can't see it being on him . Missing the tests is one thing , fine him, but you can't scar a mans reputation based on the speculation he was dirty during that time .

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd like to see Browner beat this and it sounds like he might do just that.

But the fact remains that what triggered this suspension was the fact that Browner recently torched up. If he does beat this rap, then he better put the pipe down because there won't be any appeal on the next infraction. Got nothing to do with morality issues or civil rights or anything pertaining to smoking weed. It's a league rule that has to be complied with if he wants to keep playing.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'd like to see Browner beat this and it sounds like he might do just that.

But the fact remains that what triggered this suspension was the fact that Browner recently torched up. If he does beat this rap, then he better put the pipe down because there won't be any appeal on the next infraction. Got nothing to do with morality issues or civil rights or anything pertaining to smoking weed. It's a league rule that has to be complied with if he wants to keep playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Where has been said he tested positive recently ?

I think this is an attempt to get him for something from his past . Now what I don't know is if the responsibility was on BB the NFL or the CFL to take these tests . I wouldn't be surprised to find out that someone tipped them off to the mistake maybe a reporter or another team looking for something , the way this went down stinks of conspiracy.. I see Harbaugh in a dark coat at a phone booth squealing like pig .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks didn't clear up their cornerback situation on Wednesday.
In fact, it remains as confusing as ever after the team released Perrish Cox 24 hours after announcing his signing and promoted DeShawn Shead from the practice squad.
The promotion of Shead was expected. It's the release of Cox that's a shocker as well as the fact cornerback Brandon Browner remains on the 53-man roster. Not only is he injured, having suffered a seriously strained groin at Atlanta in Week 10, but he is facing a year-long suspension for violating the substance-abuse policy, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
That suspension has not been implemented, which leaves Browner on the roster at least for now, but stay tuned. Things tend to change quickly. Just ask Cox.
Could this be away of putting Cox on the practice squad?

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Where has been said he tested positive recently ?

Might have been Clayton where I saw that but I'm not sure.
The only thing that fits is that Browner torched up thinking he had some leeway if he was caught and then after the fact he discovered that he was already in Stage 3 but didn't know it. His past moved him into Stage 3 without him being aware of it but something he did recently is what triggered the suspension. I guess it doesn't necessarily have to involve testing positive but a few other things could have triggered the suspension too, like not showing up for a UA or showing up late for one or whatever. Whatever it was, something happened.

If I can find the source again I'll post it here.

Top Bottom