• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Biggest Issue Facing the Seahawks.

Whats the problem ?

• Offense

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Defense

• QB

• Playing Calling

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
For this last loss, and the loss in Detroit the defense was the problem. Overall though, out of what's listed, the only thing I've consistently had a problem with is the play calling on offense.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Defense playcalling/scheme late in games to protect a lead has been porous.
I think this may have to do with game prep, practice too.

Reaction score
The bullshit call against Earl. That changed the entire game.

That doesn't get called - we more than likely win the game 28-14, maybe 28-21 and we're all singing a different tune.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The bullshit call against Earl. That changed the entire game.

That doesn't get called - we more than likely win the game 28-14, maybe 28-21 and we're all singing a different tune.

If we were up by 2 or 3 scores bs play calls wouldn't mean shit, we would still win.

We need a qb that can get it done, Consistantly, even when the offense isn't at its best.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we have the needed talent in every position and Carroll has a good concept of believing in himself and not forcing to go with the latest trends in the game. But I would not mind if we got a new Offensive coordinator and a new Defensive coordinator in the offseason. Bevell and Bradley just cant get it done. The offense fucks up a game sealing field goal by getting out of range with negative yardage (we were already in the range!) and the Defense gives a free ride for the DOLPHINS offense to walk to the field goal range. The defense just cant get it done in away games as they can at home. The offenses scoring rate is moderate everywhere.

Top Bottom