• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best Quote on the NFCW This Week

Reaction score
That pretty much sums it up. Hopefully this division gets better in a few more years. The Rams and Seahawks are definitely improving and the 49ers/Cardinals just need a few key players to get better.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
All divisions go through slumps. Lucky for us, it is our division right now. Pete has us going in the right direction, that is for sure. This offseason will be telling. I am fired up for it. Is it bad to be fired up for the offseason during the regular season? Haha.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The car wreck is gonna be if we sneak into the playoffs and we get annilated AT HOME by a Philly, or a Saints, or a Bears wild card team if we play like that.

Reaction score
I think the 49ers are a much better team than us.... they just have a retard running the team. You're not a Russian Orthodox priest Singletary, take off that giant wooden cross!!!

Cards are a decent QB away from owning this division.

And the Rams are playing like the best team in the division right now. If we play like we played yesterday, they will kill us week 17.

FUCK I hate how up and down this team is. Just give me some consistency!

S

Seattlehawk94

szat;51965 said:
The car wreck is gonna be if we sneak into the playoffs and we get annilated AT HOME by a Philly, or a Saints, or a Bears wild card team if we play like that.

Add in the fact the division "winner" will drop from being a Top-12 Pick to a pick in the 20s even if they finish 7-9....Making the playoffs would be horrible if we are playing this way at the end of the season, we lose 10 spots in the draft, get made fun of FOREVER as "remember those Seahawks, worst playoff team EVER!", and get the joy of losing a home game in probably a route in front of our only national TV audience all season..

Yep...I'm just catching playoff fever.....

But....You get in....There's always a chance....l

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52012 said:
Add in the fact the division "winner" will drop from being a Top-12 Pick to a pick in the 20s even if they finish 7-9....Making the playoffs would be horrible if we are playing this way at the end of the season, we lose 10 spots in the draft, get made fun of FOREVER as "remember those Seahawks, worst playoff team EVER!", and get the joy of losing a home game in probably a route in front of our only national TV audience all season..

Yep...I'm just catching playoff fever.....

But....You get in....There's always a chance....l

I've thought about this too... I hope we don't win the division.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope we do win the division. We don't need anymore high priced first round picks, getting picks in the later first round would be ideal. That would save money to sign more players. Besides, if we make the playoffs, we will get a home game, you never know what could happen, 1 win and we could start rolling.

Top Bottom