• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best case/worst case

Reaction score
It was a competition, Wilson looked better. And if he continues to look good he will save us a on of money since Flynn will probably earn the minimum guaranteed on his contract.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Best case: Seahawks win the superbowl in these non-football looking faggot assed uniforms, and that's what Seattle will be remembered for until 3013 or something. San Franciscans will atomatically know who's queer, by how much electric pastel green someone wears. Anybody thought about how this color scheme is gonna mesh with breast cancer awareness week anyhow? Seattle Seahawks in pastel green, with little pink ribbons hung from their arms, the Nike Swoosh emblazzend opon their witdle helmets, and the color blue surrounding only their balls.

Worst case: See above.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Bob can you pictuer your clip of Kam making the hit, but wearing light gray, lime green, and bright pink?
Running over & over & over. LOL, now that humors me and probably a few other Husky fans too. Seriously though, I feel we watched the worst case scenario last year with the Jackson/Whitehurst duo.

If recollection serves me, it was Deion Branch that had to make a statement by wearing the green colored gloves. Years later I can't break the mental connection between this awefull color & his less than spectacular career here in Seattle. When I see a receiver that can't get open, my mind sees this color green. So...please forgive me.

Reaction score
I think when Kam finishes with 120 tackles, 4 picks and 3 forced fumbles on the way to the pro bowl as the team goes 12-4 no one will give a flying fuck what the unis look like. And let's be honest, you don't like them because they remind you of my Ducks. Sorry we all can't have PURPLE as our primary color.... Talk about gay.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think when Kam finishes with 120 tackles, 4 picks and 3 forced fumbles on the way to the pro bowl as the team goes 12-4 no one will give a flying fuck what the unis look like. And let's be honest, you don't like them because they remind you of my Ducks. Sorry we all can't have PURPLE as our primary color.... Talk about gay.

Feathers on the shoulder pads atari digitalized 80's looking numbers gay as hell. Dawgs unis are sick bro! Purple power, black unis and gold helmets. Fuck the ducks, go dawks!

Reaction score
"Purple power" LOL that's good szat. You can "Fuck the ducks! Go dawgs" all day long. We are still going to hang 50 on their sorry ass before half time.

Reaction score
Its got black maskcara stains all down the front , the owner cried out loud when Wilson got the starting job.
I'll trade ya for your Kellen Moore BSU jersey with the crusted jizz stains on it. Ill even pay shipping.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't do it szat!
Or-e-gon (aka...Poor-E-Gone) never honors the shipping once the deal is consumated. Twelve years ago I ordered the "number one" selling bumper sticker in all of pooregon which read, "Husk The Fuskies", and I'm still waiting for that damned thing to show up in my mail box someday so that I can shame Cougar fans with it.

Terrell Owens/Deion Branch/Pooregon/Vitamin-mineral Green/Duck fans/and not being able to catch footballs...

Reaction score
The new oregon unis are sick, not sure why everyone seems to hate them.
Honestly I wouldn't care for them if I wasnt a Duck fan. Just love how all the Husky fans hate the Hawks new unis cause Uncle Phil makes em and they remind them of the Ducks.

But when its all said and done, we'll be playing in the Rose Bowl or Natty and the Huskies will be playing in the "Les Schwab Meaningless Bowl" after going 6-6... Again.

Reaction score
Don't do it szat!
Or-e-gon (aka...Poor-E-Gone) never honors the shipping once the deal is consumated. Twelve years ago I ordered the "number one" selling bumper sticker in all of pooregon which read, "Husk The Fuskies", and I'm still waiting for that damned thing to show up in my mail box someday so that I can shame Cougar fans with it.

Terrell Owens/Deion Branch/Pooregon/Vitamin-mineral Green/Duck fans/and not being able to catch footballs...
Weak sauce!! Dude, how old are you? Your insults sound like they're coming from an 8 year old. Really hurt my "state pride"... Ouch!

S

Seattlehawk94

Huck the Fuskies....Their fans are Jackhawkfans who would trade their NFL team for the rights to suck Don James's old ass shriveled up dick, saw them a couple of years ago.."Would you trade a Holiday Bowl Win for a Seahawks missing the playoffs?" 73% said yes....

Bandwagon ass NFL college fans are losers...Almost borderline hate CFB just because of their annoying ass fans led by the SEC hillbillies....haha...

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Weak sauce!! Dude, how old are you? Your insults sound like they're coming from an 8 year old. Really hurt my "state pride"... Ouch!
Sorry, but i'm really not trying to insult you. Washington/Oregon is getting to be quite the rivalry of the northwest. If Les Schwab would just pony up, maybe we will get our own bowl game.

Top Bottom