• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Best case/worst case

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
@ Arizona Win
vs Dallas Win
vs Green Bay Loss .
@ St Louis Win
@ Carolina Loss
vs New England Win
@ San Francisco Loss
@ Detriot Loss
vs Minnesota Win .
vs NY Jets Win
@ Miami Win
@ Chicago Win
vs Arizona Win
@ Buffalo Loss
vs San Francisco Win
vs St Louis Win

11-5 best case senario

@ Arizona Win
vs Dallas Loss
vs Green Bay Loss .
@ St Louis Win
@ Carolina Loss
vs New England Loss
@ San Francisco Loss
@ Detriot Loss
vs Minnesota Win .
vs NY Jets Win
@ Miami Win
@ Chicago Loss
vs Arizona Win
@ Buffalo Loss
vs San Francisco Loss
vs St Louis Win

7-9 worst case senario

How do you guys see it? Could it be better? Could it be worse?

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I kind of agree with Bob. Its very hard to say how this team will do.. If everything clicks, we can skyrocket, if all goes to hell, it can be quite a dive. Anyway, my official guess is 10-6, which is quite optimistic and would clinch us the wild card.

OP
NK12THMAN

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
I kind of agree with Bob. Its very hard to say how this team will do.. If everything clicks, we can skyrocket, if all goes to hell, it can be quite a dive. Anyway, my official guess is 10-6, which is quite optimistic and would clinch us the wild card.

I get that, but there are certain teams you would expect us to beat. There's always the upset factor, which is why I'm thankful the toughest games are at home............ on paper.

Reaction score
Best case scenario means EVERYTHING goes right and worst case scenario would mean EVERYTHING goes wrong. I'd say the same thing about the other 31 teams.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I will say that I will be disapointed with anything less then 9-7, though I think this could be 10+ win team.
GO HAWKS!

S

Seattlehawk94

Best case: With Flynn I could see 12-4 or 13-3

If Wilson starts all 16: 6-10
If Flynn takes over in Week 6: 11-5

Reaction score
Dude... I don't see how Flynn is worth 6 or 7 wins. At this point its hard to see how he's worth more wins at all.

Reaction score
Seriously 6-10, that's still bugging me. Jackson won 7 games last year. This team is better than it was last year all around, Wilson is better than Jackson, and we had a 1st place schedule last year.

Reaction score
You're implying Wilson is worse than Jackson. That's obviously false. I think this team could win 6 games with me at QB lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'm implying that Wilson isn't the greatest QB that ever lived...Like some of you made Chuckles, Apple Sauce, and Portispotty to be..

Actually, I'm not "implying" anything...I'm straight up saying it...

Flynn is the better QB...NOW....You want "RDubs" wait till next season and let the guy who was supposed to be the starter show what he's got....I love this impatient crap with a 3rd String QB...I remember some idiots saying the same thing about "Sheriff Gonnagetcha's" little relative...

Top Bottom