• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Awe, the Whiner's can finally afford that tattoo

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I've had a Seahawk tattoo over a decade...at full price. ;)

From KTVU

http://www.ktvu.com/news/sports/football/concord-tattoo-parlor-offers-deal-49ers-body-art/ncpxN/

49er-tattoo-3.jpg

CONCORD, Calif. —

A Concord tattoo artist is offering 49er fans an inexpensive way to show off their team spirit.

Silver Needle Studios is giving fans a chance to get any 49ers-themed tattoo for the discounted price of $49.

KTVU found one man who said he's been a loyal diehard Niners fan forever. He said he rushed over when he heard about the deal.

"Actually, I heard about this from my wife," 49er fan Valentin Avila said. "She called me at work and told me go over there, ‘cause actually I live in Hayward.

The shop owner told KTVU the deal will be good through the Superbowl, because he's confident the 49ers will make it to the game and bring the NFL championship back to the Bay Area.

The tattoo's will be on sale for $24.50 after the loss this weekend. :) lol

Top Bottom