• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone know this guy?

Reaction score
The guy took the snowball and acted like it was a trophy. If he was actually hurt or embarrassed, he wouldn't have done that.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Amen...That's why he needs to be exposed and harrassed...He's turning our fanbase into a fucking joke...You should see what other teams fans are saying about it..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He could be someone next to him that the ice chunk fell on. I'm not justifying the lawsuit, just that the guy may not be the guy holding up the ice chunk like a trophy.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Uh....That's who is holding the "trophy" his liar...err...Loy-ah was asked why he held if up if he was hurt---the response---Adrenaline...lol....Fucking hope this guy get's his ass kicked next game....

Oh, and his seat number if anyone can figure it out.....Either he's going to drop this suit and GTFO or he's never going to go to Qwest again without looking behind his back....

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Makes us as a fanbase look like the typical Seattle "coffee over beer" pussies...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Any player that resorts to that crap should be punished and punished severely. All these Neanderthals understand is money, so hit him where it hurts most. However, the fact that it happened two years ago?? That makes it a frivolous lawsuit IMO.

But putting someone else's personal stuff on the Web and encouraging violence/misbehavior for puerile "revenge" without a fair trial doesn't sound like a Seahawk fan thing to do; it's what brutish, clueless, uneducated and anarchistic Raiders and Eagles fans do. Are we stooping that low now? Fighting BS with more BS? (It all stinks.)

Trust me, if he's wrong, he'll get his. That's the way it works. Once we start turning on each other and pulling unethical BS like that, it makes everyone look even worse. And that's the last thing we need now.

God and karma can do much, much more damage than any human can even imagine. (And yes, I am speaking from experience!!!!)

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I'd rather almost BE Raiderfan that what I saw yesterday....15,000 Falcon fan whooping it up....

This guy is deserving of an asswhipping, he's putting himself out there and doing it to a violent group (NFL fans)...He should expect repercussions...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52513 said:
I'd rather almost BE Raiderfan that what I saw yesterday....15,000 Falcon fan whooping it up....
QUOTE]

Yes what the fuck was that about?!! I saw a ton of red in the stands and same with the Chiefs games.

So the team loses a few games and you season ticket holders sell your tickets to asshole rival fans?

I remember a ton of UW fans did that to make a quick buck at the Nebraska game. I wish there was a way to figure out which season ticket holder sold their tickets to the other team and take away their season tickets!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

That would be illegal and you can't not sell tickets to certain people because that would be discrimination which in any form is bullshit...But.....It shows how fucked up Seahawks "fans" are because when Qwest first opened it happened all the time like that...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52542 said:
That would be illegal and you can't not sell tickets to certain people because that would be discrimination which in any form is bullshit...But.....It shows how fucked up Seahawks "fans" are because when Qwest first opened it happened all the time like that...

Bullshit or not when I'm bringing a friend to the game or have to get rid of my tickets I give them to people who are rooting for the Huskies/Seahawks.

Just like my holiday bowl trip my rule to my friends and family wear purple and root for the dawgs. When I go to the basketball game at UCLA I told my friend you have to root for the Huskies.

Same rule with my friend who is a Bucs fan at the playoff loss to the Rams and regular season win vs the Cardinals in 2005.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yes but......If a team could take away season tickets for rooting interest you start to have no fun at games, what next? If you wear the wrong players number they could kick you out? It's a slippery slope.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

you do realize if that kinda shit happened none of us could go to road games right?

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52545 said:
you do realize if that kinda shit happened none of us could go to road games right?

I've never gone to a road game before. If I ever did I'd probably see the team down in San Fran if it was a big game.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
My first SF/Hawks game tix were bought off of eBay from a SF season tix holder who couldn't go, with less than a week left. I won them fair and square. Don't recall if I told him I was a Hawks fan or not.

I agree it sucks for surrounding home fans, but my wife and I were glad we got to go! It was her first Seahawks game and we have great memories because of it. (The Whiners won anyway.) I just didn't think that many would be sold to make a difference at any stadium. (Even in Detroit!) Heck, we even bought a Seattle cheerleader bear at the SF stadium souvenir stand...
:emoticon-0143-smirk

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We can definitely discuss this but no posting his personal info if you have it. :)

Don't even want to go there, lol.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here is the video in question btw... You make the call:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3-aUA8Owyo"]YouTube - Jets Football Player, Shaun Ellis, throws Gigantic Snowball at Pesty Seahawks Fan[/ame]

He looks "fine" from this video that is for sure.

Top Bottom