• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Anyone going?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Who is going to the game? My parents have my tickets for this because the wife and I are volunteering at a charity event, but if anyone is going, I would be interested in kicking back a few beers before hand. The charity event doesn't start until 3:00.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Sorry I missed all of yas...But we had a great time! Wife was amazed by Touchdown City, even got the logo painted on her cheek. Stadium wasn't as new as Detroit's, but there was SO much more to do and enjoy--Ford Field has nothing like TD City. Fans were awesome--she was delighted to see all the Hawk faithful walking to the stadium together in colors. Again, nothing like that elsewhere since most fans are driving from the 'burbs. Will post a couple pics if I can.

AWESOME game...The first two possessions stunned and depressed us but the comeback was sure worth it! A dickhead Detroit fan was egging on the crowd with every misstep, but as soon as the Hawks grabbed the lead, he was gone! Typical.
I'm happy with the win.

Top Bottom