• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Allen to the Bears

Idahawk

Reaction score
I thought he said he wanted play for a contender with cap space ? Gambling on Jay Cutler is like well ...gambling on Sam Bradford , Matt Stafford or Tony Romo , good Luck with that !

Esto Perpetua

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Let him freeze his ass off in Chicago. We've already got the right Allen, and his name is Paul.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Quit your whining boys. Seahawks dodged a bullet, unfortunately. That $10M guaranteed had sap written all over it.;) Plus he didn't want to play in Canada.:p

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah this bummed me out... It not like he is going to alot more money then what we were offering, I dont think.... Unless they gave him the "golden" (tate) deal.
I heard he is signing a 4 year deal in Chi, really??? He wants to play 4 more years??

Sounds like pride fucked him.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess he felt he was facing serious financial uncertainty after finishing off his $76 million contract with the Vikings and made money a priority over winning going forward. After all, he's got mouths to feed I guess.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Only thing I can figure is that his family wanted to stay near Minnesota , that's my guess . And yes Szat I agree with a 4 year deal being a joke , Allen must be a gluten for punishment ....Chicago lol really ...

Esto Perpetua

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He'll probably cruise since he didn't want a ring. As the jilted team I say screw him. lol!

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Yeah maybe he went to Idaho St , but he's from Texas .......and I've dealt with enough Texans at BBQ comps to know that they think they know it all :)

Cutler gets crumpled , they have a horrible season and Jared retires ...

Esto Perpetua

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I wasn't real sure they should sign the old fart anyway. He is an over paid over the hill player and would be lucky to last another two years anyway. Would rather see them go younger at the position.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
After seeing the guaranteed money (15.5M) it makes since why he signed. Seahawks couldnt match or even come close to that.

I see Chicago being pretty legit next year, they are in a tough division, but I could see them getting in on a wildcard.
CHI vs. SEA in playoffs.... that would be awesome, especially with the Jared Allen debacle.

Top Bottom