• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A little Bleacher Report love for Hawks' WR corps

Reaction score
Not just the receivers. The CB's and even the Safeties, who I would argue should be #1.

But... this is Bleacher Report, so take it with a grain of salt.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
True. But no more so than say, ESPN or the NFL Network.

Agreed about the secondary but that's pretty much a given. I was pointing out the article concerning the receivers because the Hawk receiving corps isn't normally talked about or considered as being at the top of the league.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Not just the receivers. The CB's and even the Safeties, who I would argue should be #1.

It needs more than just a grain. A chaser and lemon too.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
It needs more than just a grain. A chaser and lemon too.
Am I detecting a bit of skepticism in the receiving corps or what?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Am I detecting a bit of skepticism in the receiving corps or what?

No, that was criticism was directed at the Bleacher Report that doesn't mention our RB's.

I think we are #1 as long as Rice and Harvin are healthy, it's good that we have some toughness in Baldwin and "Grand Slam" Tate.

OP
TheBandwagon

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
No, that was criticism was directed at the Bleacher Report that doesn't mention our RB's.
I kinda took issue with that as well. I like our stable of RBs over just about anyone's but after thinking about it though I can see why they might have been left off the list. You got Lynch and then you got Turbin who a lot of Hawk fans are stoked about (and justifiably so) but he didn't make quite as much of an impact last year as some of the other backups on that list like Bryce Brown or Fred Jackson. So with the Hawks you have Lynch and two relative unknowns outside of Seattle in Turbin and Christine Michael. Still though, Chicago? You gotta be kidding me.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
RB definetly also considering Christine Michael, and cant leave out Mike Rob either.

Thought Atl WR at 5 was way low, Roddy/JJ is the most elite 1-2 in the NFL right?

Top Bottom