• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A blast from the past....Ken Lucas and Joe Jurevicius

Idahawk

Reaction score
Both of these guys were released from current teams and were both Seahawks at one time.

Lucas is someone we can use, and Joe was a huge spark the season he was here..his injuries the last few seasons have hampered his play , but he could be a fine back up, if healthy

I don't know if either wants to return out west ...Joe was looking at being closer to home when he left..he may just retire . Lucas is a money issue and the Panthers didn't feel he was worth the cap hit.

I think FB is were we are going next in FA if we lose Weaver to the eagles..and they seem to be licking their chops over our FB

Reaction score
Since Lucas refused the trade to Detroit, he will go somewhere else for a reduced [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=2588"]Ken Lucas Profile - Seattle Seahawks - ESPN[/ame].(under player news) Hopefully if he comes here it will be for cheaper. I don't know about Joe though, don't think he will come back west.

Reaction score
My grandparents are really good frineds with Joe's wife's parents, they're still in Seattle I believe, anyways they're both really sick so maybe Joe will come back so he can be closer to his wife who probably wants to be close to her parents.

joejure

Huddler
Reaction score
Two very good football players available right now.

I think Jurevicius has one more year left in the NFL, although, I doubt the Seahawks are interested in wide receiver that hasn't played for a year due to injuries. To bad, because Joe Jurevicious was the best wide receiver since Steve Largent in a Seahawks uniform.

Ken Lucas would also be great to have back! Would rather have Josh Brown and Ken Lucas, than Marcus Trufant and the two kickers we have. If we had Marcus Trufant and Ken Lucas for DB's, we would finally have a chance to shut down an opponents passing game.

I say bring them both back at all cost, even if it's just for one year.

P.S., can't wait to see a game when Ken Lucas gets to defend Steve "Stupid" Smith......PAY BACK IS A FEMALE DOG.

Reaction score
I don't want to see anyone anyone on our team cover Smith... Dude is probably still mad at us from that '05 NFC championship game.

Reaction score
joejure said:
! Would rather have Josh Brown and Ken Lucas, than Marcus Trufant and the two kickers we have.
Josh Brown can choke on a cock in St. Louis for all I care. Any one who says "It wasn't about money, It was about winning." and goes to St. Louis is dog shit in my book.

Reaction score
We have a new head coach so I doubt this will happen. Lucas is a possibility, but Joe is out of the question. If it was Holmgren, there would probably be a better chance because he might be pulling for them to come back, but with Mora Jr. and Ruskell working together, they seem to be going for people from Atlanta.

Top Bottom