• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

6 Roster Moves for the Hawks

Reaction score
Seahawks released Travis Fisher, Edgerrin James and C.J. Wallace. They replaced them with safety Jamar Adams, wide receiver Mike Hass and cornerback Roy Lewis.

The Hawks 3rd RB will be Rankin now.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
The Seahawks have also added running back Devin Moore, cornerback Trae Williams and cornerback DeAngelo Willingham to the practice squad.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
WOW, what caused to release Edge I wonder? Not sure that he was that productive, but didnt seem that bad.

Are the axes beging to fall?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they were hoping he'd run like he did in the playoffs. But, as stated earlier, no back can run behind our line...

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I think they were hoping he'd run like he did in the playoffs. But, as stated earlier, no back can run behind our line...
Only a back like Chris Johnson would have a chance, but we don't have anyone close to his speed other than Devin Moore.

Top Bottom