• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2011 NFL Mock Draft

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes because of the character issues, but I really like Aarron Williams kid, good size, speed like a corner, hits like a safety.
And...... I would disagree with you on the ball skills. Jimmy has 3 picks, Aarron 5, plus 5 FF and played against more elite talent.

Wouldnt mind Stephen Pea either, Oregon boy, but telling you, Marvin is a beast! Maybe they know something. Will know in 3 hrs! gotta skate from work!
Williams only had 4 career interceptions...0 last year. Smith did only have 3, but if you ever watched any of their games...teams just didn't throw his way. That is a testament to just how good of a cover corner he is. I have heard numerous scouts say that Jimmy Smith is the best pure cover corner in this draft, even bettter than Peterson.

Top Bottom