• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Seahawks starters.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL @ Flamingo pitching...Wonder if he's related to Don Flamingo from Mike Tyson's Punch Out?

He he go "beep beep beep" and make roadrunner noises if you don't punch him?

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Butler brings the big play element though which bobby really never had.. He just made catch after catch after catch.

Yeah, he really does. It will be nice having a deep play receiver to go to.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
You missing a word in that question?

I think he will be returning punts and kicks until he eventually takes over for Branch...
hes really quick, Greg Knapp said he is one of the only guys he has seen with that speed and the ability to run routes well.

beakboy51

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys are all making predictions as if Mike was still the coach. Mora will run more and have two back sets more often than not, he will also have two tight ends in more often than the Hawks are used to.
This is who I would like to see start.

DE - Kerney
DT - Mebane
DT - Bryant
DE - Jackson
OLB - Curry
ILB - Tatupu
OLB - Hill
CB - Wilson
CB - TRU
FS - Grant
SS - Russell

QB - Hass
RB - JJ
FB - Schmitt
WR - Housh
WR - Nate
TE - Carlson
LT - Jones
LG - Unger
C - Vallos
RG - Spencer
RT - Locklear

I don't have a clue who would be our returners, but fast little guys sound good to me.
I still don't understand why we have two kickers and how can one kicker (Mare) be a mentor to a guy (Coutu) who doesn't play. We need better production out of our punter, so I hope Ryan does a little better. We have great talent on both sides of the ball to fill in if anyone gets injured. Some examples are Hawthorne, Babs, Cole, Jennings, several running backs, many receivers ( I like Payne ).
Hasselbeck needs to stay healthy this year for us to go far, no offense to Wallace.
Go Hawks!!

Reaction score
beakboy51 said:
You guys are all making predictions as if Mike was still the coach. Mora will run more and have two back sets more often than not, he will also have two tight ends in more often than the Hawks are used to.
This is who I would like to see start.

DE - Kerney
DT - Mebane
DT - Bryant
DE - Jackson
OLB - Curry
ILB - Tatupu
OLB - Hill
CB - Wilson
CB - TRU
FS - Grant
SS - Russell

QB - Hass
RB - JJ
FB - Schmitt
WR - Housh
WR - Nate
TE - Carlson
LT - Jones
LG - Unger
C - Vallos
RG - Spencer
RT - Locklear

I don't have a clue who would be our returners, but fast little guys sound good to me.
I still don't understand why we have two kickers and how can one kicker (Mare) be a mentor to a guy (Coutu) who doesn't play. We need better production out of our punter, so I hope Ryan does a little better. We have great talent on both sides of the ball to fill in if anyone gets injured. Some examples are Hawthorne, Babs, Cole, Jennings, several running backs, many receivers ( I like Payne ).
Hasselbeck needs to stay healthy this year for us to go far, no offense to Wallace.
Go Hawks!!
I love how you criticize our starter lists and then do the same exact thing you criticized us on, lol.

...and just to let you know, Mora and Greg Knapp have both said it will be a balanced attack. Why else would they beef up their passing game and not their running game? If they were going to run a lot more they would have taken a RB in the draft and some more offensive line help, not a WR, Center, QB, and TE. ;)

You may say he has always ran the ball more than passing, you would probably be right. He ran the ball in Atlanta and the Raiders and it's obvious why...where is that elite QB and decent WRs on either of those teams? Vick was decent at passing, but mainly was a scrambling QB and not a pocket or passing one.

Top Bottom