• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 schedule

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattle

Home: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee

Away: Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis

Is this already posted ?

Reaction score
I say we go 11-5 with 6 wins at home and 5 on the road.

It could be 12-4, but I'm not 100% sure we can go to Dallas and win against the Cowboys. If it is later on in the season we might be able to, but if it is Thanksgiving or earlier it will be tough.

Their defense is decent, but their offense is still pretty good at RB and Roy Williams is a decent WR. I think losing Owens will cause problems with the passing game (He won't pull doubles anymore) so it's going to be a close game statistically.

Reaction score
We won't play them Thanksgiving that's already been announced. I think we may go to Dallas in week 2 and be their home opener on Monday Night.

Reaction score
Heard a very interesting point from Trent Dilfer. Dilfer thinks Seattle maybe talking Quarterback so much to try and get teams ahead of them to trade with teams that want one (Denver as an ex.) allowing them to either take an OT or Curry. I do think that's a good possibility. I'm not so sold on Seattle wanting to take a QB with its fourth overall selection. Maybe in the later rounds, but not yet.

Reaction score
Remember, we have NO (0) east coast trips this season. The farthest we travel is to Indy, and that's still CST. I think we'll rock & roll on the road this season..5-3 on the road?

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
We won't play them Thanksgiving that's already been announced. I think we may go to Dallas in week 2 and be their home opener on Monday Night.
I meant before Thanksgiving. :D

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Got the only 3 game road trip other than the Giants. Yay! :roll:

I also don't like having an opening game against a Rival. Hopefully we don't let that first game slip away. :evil:

S

Seattlehawk94

No worries LA.....

It's St. Loser.....We could get all the guys on the Huddle, form a roster, and still beat St. Loser.. :lol:

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I am a little bummed we don't go farther east then Indy. Now I won't be able to make a Seahawk game this season :(.

S

Seattlehawk94

Damn man...You lEast coasters don't understand driving do you?

Indy is what like 500 miles from NYC, it's not that damn far...Out here in the West 500 miles is like going to the liquor store on the corner to get a pack of smokes.

Shit if I lived on the lEast coast I'd catch games in every city every year...DC, Ballmer, New Yawk, Baaahston, Philly, Buffalo, Cleveland, Pissburgh are all in the same area and alot of lEasties always talk about them being in different parts of the country.

Come out West and see what real distances are...

Top Bottom