• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1st half grade: Seahawks

Halfway point grade. I took the "C"opout , out.

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • D

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • F

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
‘C’ is not a copout. I think at 4-4, it's extremely fitting. So, that's my vote. PC was 7-9 in his first two years, and is on pace for 8-8. Until this team learns to win on the road, and win consistently, they're getting a C "average" grade for me.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I might go C-. I always thought 9-7 would be about right for this team. Frankly, from here I think we win 4 of 5 at home and 1 of 3 on the road.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
D+
I would have picked a C if available, but I'll have to go with a D just because we lost to ALL divisional oppenents, and that could come back to bite us. Also the GB win was flukey.

+ because we have been in every game right to the end, and I feel we can hang with any team, and we have great potenial in the second half with the home games, schedule, and improving offense.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Take the poll or feel free to break it down anyway you want to by squads, players, coaches or drafted players whatever.

Can't win huh Ida? When you leave it in they want it out, take it out, they want it back.

2 game skids may not be the best time to grade. The hawks have done better than I predicted so (since there is no C :mad: LOL, I'd say B-.

Wilson has done better than I expected, still don't like him as our starter.

Offense has improved (well there is Breno)

Defense (Sherm) played the karma card but at least they are doing something to earn respect.

Sure would be cool to be able to see the season if Flynn had started, can't wait till Wilson grows another couple inches. Think anyone would notice if we gradually added a little more sole to his shoes each week?

Top Bottom