• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What does the Bennett deal say about the future ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
I think his taking the deal he took speaks volumes to what these players have decided they want to do and that's win long term .

Not since the Patriots have you seen guys want to do what it takes to have long term success and that's to take less now and let it pay off down the road . We all know these guys can make more money then they can spend in a lifetime and it's almost laughable when they talk about feeding their their families , yet that is the business and that is the American way .

First you have Golden Tate offering to stay at the discounted rate then Bennett does , clearly it's not about money for some of the players , it's about building a dynasty and making history .

Will Richard Sherman want Revis Island 16 mil a year money ? Or will he take a more friendly 7-8 mil a year deal to keep the train rolling . Just look at Revis now , lol . A rich dude on a jacked up franchise and no ring , lol . I don't see where that's even remotely smart , because at the end of the day it's all about the rings .

If you see Michael Bennett Shake his hand for me !

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I see some hometown discounts in the future.

I can't see the leadership sticking it to the team that way.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Top Bottom