• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Visit the F2Fa Site of the Jaguars!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I've seen dead message boards before...But that site takes the cake! Shit...They make SeahawkSpot look like a thriving business!

Though Kenny's mommy does let him post and have half ownership of Spot so comparing the two I think Spot is lightyears ahead of that Jagoffs site... :lol:

Potshot at Spotthethief.com over...Back to Jagoffs site:

Do websites ever get "blacked out"? I know in Jax they are used to those but seriously....Their message board has a forum about "NFL News" where Steve McNair's death is the last story commented on! :?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I've seen more action in a convent....

Shit, that pic of the empty stadium on the cover is no joke...There really are NO Jacksonville fans...Sorry Cokehead... ;) But your "fanbase" is a joke...

Top Bottom