• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Training Camp Day 9 Photos (Aaron Curry Edition)

Reaction score
Courtesy: Seahawks.com

_RM19180--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19254--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19257--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19270--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19379--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19388--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19448--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19460--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19485--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19511--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19519--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19530--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19547--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19566--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM19586--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM25202--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM25225--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

_RM25229--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Curry had to carry the veteran linebackers helmets off the field. Also looks like Curry is wearing a different helmet with a visor. I'm guessing those take a few weeks to get custom fit or custom ordered?

BCheezy59

Huddler
Reaction score
How fuckin dare they make Curry carry other guys' equipemt? I'm just in love with Curry. I wasn't registered here during the draft but did you guys all lose your minds?? I lost my shit as soon as KC called Tyson Jackson. I laughed. Hard. And then celebrated the drafting of the next great linebacker baby.

Brian Russel is such a faggot. I really hope Mora cans his ass sooner rather than later.

Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:
How fuckin dare they make Curry carry other guys' equipemt? I'm just in love with Curry. I wasn't registered here during the draft but did you guys all lose your minds?? I lost my shit as soon as KC called Tyson Jackson. I laughed. Hard. And then celebrated the drafting of the next great linebacker baby.

Brian Russel is such a faggot. I really hope Mora cans his ass sooner rather than later.

Dude, he's a a rookie.. Rookies always have to do shit like that.

Also during the draft as soon as KC took Jackson I was really happy Curry was still out there and soooooooooooo nervous we were going to take Sanchez (I REALLY didn't want us to draft him and I made that known on here). As soon as they announced we took Curry I jumped off the couch and yelled "YEAH!!!!!" lol so... Yeah I was really pumped lol.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Before the draft the guys on either ESPN or NFL Network were saying that Kansas City was going to take Tyson Jackson. I pretty much knew that Curry was going to be picked if KC didn't take him, and they didn't. The Seahawks don't need a QB in the draft until next year at the earliest and it all depends on the state of Hasselbeck after this season. If he misses any games they will definitely need to consider a QB in the draft, but I don't know if they really want to throw all that money at a rookie who won't start for at least a year.

Reaction score
BCheezy59 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: omg...hold on hold :lol: :lol: :lol: true true (breathe from laughter) ok ok

first time i see that guy trailing a wr, and cb i will be calling for his head...im hoping that last years ordeal with his ass always out of position, and giving up the game changing big play was due to him having to over play the help on run support...maybe he will show up this year i hope

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
The most glaring need on our defense has been at the safety position for years. DG and BR were a patch job but should never have planned as a long term fix. Hamlin made things look promising and then all that shit happened with him so now we're back to square one again. We need that Taylor Mays or someone close to his caliber and there aint that many around. Russell is a good hitter but slower than shit and as you said, always out of position and getting burned for big plays. I hope we get the chance and draft Mays next year.

Reaction score
BlueTsunami45 said:
The most glaring need on our defense has been at the safety position for years. DG and BR were a patch job but should never have planned as a long term fix. Hamlin made things look promising and then all that shit happened with him so now we're back to square one again. We need that Taylor Mays or someone close to his caliber and there aint that many around. Russell is a good hitter but slower than shit and as you said, always out of position and getting burned for big plays. I hope we get the chance and draft Mays next year.

I think they're decent safeties, especially Grant. Nothing spectacular, but I think their underperformance can be attributed to a bad pass rush and the inability to stop the run. So basically I think with the upgrades we've made on the defensive lines Grant and whoever the other safety maybe be (Hopefully Jamar Adams) will have much better season simply from being around a better defesne.

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
BlueTsunami45 said:

I think they're decent safeties, especially Grant. Nothing spectacular, but I think their underperformance can be attributed to a bad pass rush and the inability to stop the run. So basically I think with the upgrades we've made on the defensive lines Grant and whoever the other safety maybe be (Hopefully Jamar Adams) will have much better season simply from being around a better defesne.

Bob, you make a good point here, there's no doubt that our defensive line surge has been lame since we lost Tubbs and it has made a huge difference in the play of the both the safeties and especially our linebackers which was quite evident last year. The point you make is a good one as this is a TEAM sport and isn't defined by one position or one player, but the cumulative sum of all. That being said, I STILL HOPE WE GET MAYS :mrgreen: GO HAWKS!!!

Top Bottom