• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Symphony is OVER!

S

Seattlehawk94

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1eOzcQWIWI&feature=search]YouTube - Nickelback Burn it to the ground lyrics[/ame]

For those who haven't been to Qwest yet, this is the new anthem of OUR SEATTLE SEAHAWKS...

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess there could of been worse choices for a song. Definitely not my favorite but it could of been worse.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Especially coming from Seattle?

What would you suggest? Kurt "my wall looks like Jackie Kennedy's dress" Cocaine and his band of Value Village dressing minions "music"?

off topic: Was on a bus in HS and "All Apologies" by Kurtie came on (prior to BOOM-HEADSHOT) and the "everyone is gay" part comes on...LOL...One of the bruthas on the bus says out loud--"speak for yoself grunge muthafucka".....Biggest Amen EVAR...

Reaction score
There are about a million bands better than Nickleback, and yes, coming from Seattle you'd expect them to have a much better taste..

This song is awful.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
NOt bad intro, they could have picked way worse, but remember that lame country song they played couple years ago? "Feel the rain, coming down".
LOL

I think the new ozzy tune would have been SICK for hawks, they played it for the NFL Total Access intro, gave me goose bumps.

On that note, check out my band 'Cellar Door' from portland, we want to come and ROCK QWEST FIELD!

Cellar Door on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SZAT, send some demo tapes to Mike Flood at the Seahawks and offer up your services for Touchdown City, they always let different bands play there for pregames..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks 94 for the hook -up, I'll let you know what turns up.
If we get the gig, you can request a song for us to jam! :guitarplayer::guitarplayer:

Top Bottom