• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tailgate Warriors (GB vs SEA) airs on the Food Network Wednesday October 20th

JYoung_Blue22

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey all,
My wife and I, along with two of our friends, were the team that represented the Seahawks in the Tailgate Warriors cooking competition, hosted by Guy Fieri, back in August against Green Bay.

We had to cook 6 dishes (2 x apps, 2 x sides, 1 x main, and 1 dessert) for 6 people in one hour.
The show is going to air on the Food Network Wednesday October 20th (10pm [some HD feeds air it at 7pm; check your local listings]).

We won't even know if we did enough to win until the show airs...
Come visit our facebook page and check out some pics; give it a "like" so we can keep you informed of any details and show the producers we have some support behind us.

seattleblue22 dotcom

Jeremy (Team Blue 22)

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Might of been one of those one and done posters who tried to get a link in his post. :(

Hopefully he comes back because I would like to know the results as well.

Reaction score
I watched it last night... Seattle won! First and last time I will watch Food Network LOL

We served cedar plank grilled salmon... can't beat that! Judges loved it.

Reaction score
#ONE;51118 said:
I watched it last night... Seattle won! First and last time I will watch Food Network LOL

We served cedar plank grilled salmon... can't beat that! Judges loved it.
Nothing beats salmon that is cooked correctly.

Reaction score
Greenbay people and their cheese LOL

The greenbay guys served apple turnovers with caramal sauce and a slice of sharp aged cheddar.... seriously?

Top Bottom