• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

T.J. Talks

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I know its Uncooth to post your own blog, but here...

Confirmed: T.J. Houshmandzadeh visiting Seattle

Posted by Danny O'Neil

T.J. Houshmandzadeh is coming to Seattle on Friday. Now, a visit should not be confused with an agreement, but to get him coming to town points to two things:

No other team floored Houshmandzadeh with their opening offer.

This will be the first time the Seahawks can use their team practice facility as part of the wooing process of a top-flight free agent

BEST PRACTICE FACILITY IN FOOTBALL!
Give me a hell yeah hawks! :twisted:

Reaction score
In response of the TJ visiting Seattle first... Makes perfect sense he lives on the West Coast and is more likely to travel from his home in Cali to Seattle first then out to Philly or New York.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont know about you guys, but Im excited and think we'd be lucky to have him him here.

Branch
Burleson
T.J.
Engram

least I hope we do keep bobby.

Reaction score
Bobby not looking so well. Check the blog out about that. I would love to have TJ with a healthy Deion and Nate. Also maybe get Amani Toomer for a small contract and use him in Engram's slot.

Reaction score
Getting TJ would be nice, although I don't know what he is looking for in contract size. Best thing I can think of is if we give him alot of guarenteed money. As to what Hawk096 said, I think Amani Toomer or just another veteran slot reciever would be great for our offense.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Hawkfanadam-
TJ wants a deal that pays in the park of 9.5-10.5 per yr.

Yeah I was thinking somewhere in that area, the only way I can see us doing that is loading up some guarentees. Although it would be nice to bring in a guy like TJ to compliment our other recievers

Reaction score
Seahawks.com said:
You might say free agent receiver T.J. Houshmandzadeh is flying high these days thinking about all the possibilities free agency brings. In fact the Seahawks have now confirmed that the former Cincinnati Bengals receiver visited their headquarters in Renton on Friday, flying in from Sea-Tac airport on owner Paul Allen’s seaplane.
He will help fill the void, but this also shows we aren't going after Crabtree if we do sign him.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
IF TJ is smart he'll tour around and look at his options.
Heres to hoping we land him though.

Yes if we got wHousyamomma, we would probably not get Crabtree.
There are other great picks like J. Smith, theres your tackle, everyone happy!

Exspecially Matt.

Reaction score
We have a decent line, look at last year. They did a hell of a lot better than 2007.

Hasselbeck is old and injury prone, so of course he wants a line to protect him. Without Womack or Willis we will have to draft somebody, but it's not like we have to use the 4th pick for that.

Reaction score
phaZe said:
We have a decent line, look at last year. They did a hell of a lot better than 2007.

Hasselbeck is old and injury prone, so of course he wants a line to protect him. Without Womack or Willis we will have to draft somebody, but it's not like we have to use the 4th pick for that.

Lines are built thru the draft. If you want a one year good team say 10-6 then followed by 5 crap years because we have no o line only avg RB's and some QB from Cal state Sacramento then by all means go your way.

Next years team is not going to be that good. Get the oline going for the future and have a offense that can go for 6-7 years and return to a SB or 2. J Smith in a year can step in to Walt's spot may even have to play this year. Nobody knows if walt will be back..... :roll:

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Get a line to protect him and your PS players will get open.
The line is fine. We won't get Willis or Womack back and Gray is retired so we have to draft somebody, but it wouldn't surprised me if they waited for the 2nd round to roll around before they go after a Tackle, Guard or even Center. It also wouldn't surprise me if they drafted Crabtree. They always seem to do something different than most people think they will do. Last year, they were expected to pick up a DT, but went after a Defensive End.

Top Bottom