• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Super bowl.

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
The colts haven't shown they can lose yet this year. I mean they proved they could have beaten the jets if they played their starters, and the other team they laid down for was the Bills and they easily could have rolled over that pathetic team. I just don't see the Saints winning this game. I like both teams and I hope to see a great one.

Reaction score
One thing I noticed about the NFC teams in the playoffs is that they can't stop the pass or big plays. If the Colts play like they usually do, they should win.

Reaction score
It's going to be a high scoring game, but I said in the begining the Colts are a better team and I'm sticking with it. Here's why:
1- Colts D is stronger than the Saints. Yes Saints have a good D, but the Jets were the No. 1 rushing team in the NFL and the Colts did a great job of containing Shonn Green (yes he missed sometime due to injury) and Thomas Jones. Other than two big plays given up by the secondary it wouldn't have been that close until Indy took over.
2- Peyton Manning- last time played in a Super Bowl in Miami... won and was named MVP. He's the best QB in the NFL behind his opponent Drew Brees, but Brees wasn't himself at the end of the year. Maybe cause their gameplan was changing, but still Manning has the edge over Brees and I would never pick against Manning.
3- Turnovers- Had the Vikings not turned the ball over so much they would have won. In my mind they were the better team than the Saints, but they gave the ball away too many times. I had picked a Viking Colt Super Bowl when I woke up Sunday, but the turnover game for the Vikings wasn't on my side.

Having said all that I pick a Colts 45-38 Super Bowl 44 Win.

Top Bottom