• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Snubbed By Manning !

Why did Manning Snub the Seattle Seahawks ?

• location, location , location

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Doesn't feel the team is ready to win

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Doesn't like Pete Carroll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't like Paul Allen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We really didn't reach out to him

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Idahawk

Reaction score
Not that I thought he would sign here, but not even a chat or a visit ? Yet he rolls into Arizona a team that's over the cap by 16 million dollars and changes QB's like under ware ? And Denver because why ? John Elway ? I have always liked PM, but that's out the window now ! I will boo his ass if he ever comes to our house again !

Reaction score
But you'd think he'd at least come out for a visit and check it out. He's prob like the rest of the red necks from the south who hate on the NW. I already hate Eli, now I've got a reason to dislike both Manning brothers.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think being a mid west guy; payton, like most of that part of the country the perception is, seattle is irrelevent, coaching is soft, southern alaskan, I mean last time we played colts (manning) it was a joke, like HS playing a college team.

He doesnt think much of the Seahawks, and the perception too is that our O-Line really sucks, which was true 2-5 years ago.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
What a POS , who has owned this Division for years !!!! I mean the 49ers have one good season and they get to work out Manning ???? And he won't fly a few more hundred miles to at least talk to us ? I hope he does go to the niners !!! I would love to have him in our house !

Top Bottom