• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Shit hits the fan at midnight bitches.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Give me your one guy that you believe the seahawks will get in free agency , only one please . If you don't think we get anyone then say so.

This FA period should give us a hint as to which way we go in the draft

I say we get Deangelo Hall....steal his ass right away from the redskins and Zorn :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I am more curious not to who we get, but rather who does not leave. I would like to retain Ray Willis and Leonard Weaver. I do agree that it will give us a hint as to which way we go in the draft.

Reaction score
Clayton said he knows of almost 10 teams that really want to talk to willis. Weaver wants a little too much money I think....

Reaction score
From what I've heard, Willis is probably going to get over a $10 million signing bonus. The Seahawks can't afford that kind of money.

Weaver wants too much as well, so I guess the Run-Away Beer Truck gets the job.

Right now, I have no clue who they will go after. Housh might be an option, but they might not want to spend that much on him when he is getting up there in age. Haynesworth would be amazing, but he will cost way too much for the Seahawks. There are a few good offense linemen out there, so maybe they will get a few guys.

Personally, I would love for Hill to get signed by another team so we can get those 2 first round draft picks. He is a great player, but I think those 2 picks after the Steelers will help us out a lot with our needs. That would allow us to take a good Linebacker at the 4th pick and get 3 guys within 6 picks (end of 1st round picks and 4th pick in 2nd round).

Reaction score
TJ has told his agent to contact the Seahawks along with the Vikings, Giants and Eagles. I think Seattle has a good chance of landing him.

Ray Willis has been contacted by the Skins. Zorn is familiar with him from his days in Seattle.

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
I say we get Deangelo Hall....steal his ass right away from the redskins and Zorn :lol:

Sorry, Ida...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3938727"]Washington Redskins make DeAngelo Hall one of the highest-paid CBs in NFL - ESPN[/ame]

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I do NOT want Willis to leave. Weaver I do not want to leave either, but if he does, I hope to God he goes outside of the division. Otherwise, we get to play yet another FA mistake twice a year...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Idahawk said:

Sorry, Ida...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3938727"]Washington Redskins make DeAngelo Hall one of the highest-paid CBs in NFL - ESPN[/ame]

I cant believe the skins spent 156 mil on two guys...I thought they would take Haynesworth and leave Hall available ;) oh well

Reaction score
yeah that was a big day for the Redskins, lots of money, but they had the cap space to do it. I thought they would leave Hall available, or at least be less agressive with Haynesworth. Ha, guess not

Top Bottom