• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

SEATTLE VS. DENVER

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
After watching the first game, Whats everyone's thoughts of going into Denver, and how our defense will attack Manning?

Reaction score
Everyone is tallking about "who will be the first to hit Manning?" I hope its Irvin.. And I hope he hits him about 7 times lol.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
haha, I would love to see Ivrin be the first to smash manning.. or see Thomas with a pick 6, thats almost as good as seeing him get smashed.. How do you think our offense will handle Denver's defense?

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah.. but if we can throw the ball like we did Saturday and keep the run game going, I think we have more weapons then Denver and can take them.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
havent heard anything yet.. Im sure PC will be looking to play all three, see who handles it better.. Denver is always a challenge for us

Reaction score
From the Brock and Salk blog: "Flynn started and played through the first half, while Wilson got the entire second half. Tarvaris Jackson didn't play. That rotation could change when the Seahawks travel to Denver for their second preseason game on Saturday, but Carroll would not reveal the plan or whether a decision has even been made."

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
That makes since, dont want to give Denver any advantage ...Im pretty sure PC is "preseason" just as serious and regular season////

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Just re-watched Denver game second half and have a few more thoughts:

I want to see more or the little MJD 2, Sutton.

Scruggs was all up in the QB's business all half, even when double teamed. Keeper!

OT #65 needs to be cut, like tomorrow, dont even play em, Omiyale whiff'd on everything, and will get our QB's hurt.

Kearse Raised an eyebrow or two, I hope we see more.

Russell Wilson had so many amazing throws, some just out of the reach of the WR, but he was electric, and theres no wonder he's getting his shot, tomorrow.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Just re-watched Denver game second half and have a few more thoughts:

I want to see more or the little MJD 2, Sutton.

Scruggs was all up in the QB's business all half, even when double teamed. Keeper!

OT #65 needs to be cut, like tomorrow, dont even play em, Omiyale whiff'd on everything, and will get our QB's hurt.

Kearse Raised an eyebrow or two, I hope we see more.

Russell Wilson had so many amazing throws, some just out of the reach of the WR, but he was electric, and theres no wonder he's getting his shot, tomorrow.
i Cant wait to see what Wilson can do against 1st stringers. also Rice is starting

Top Bottom