• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Swag , show us what you got .

Idahawk

Reaction score
These are the pride of the collection .

Both of these were done by Mike Pascale the artist behind Buzz the Seahawks comic strip .

Done in Pencil

The Matt Hasselbeck was done for an auction to raise money for the site in 04 or 05 , I was lucky enough to bid on it and win . He also did another version with a Hawks head on the player , I don't know who got that one , but if I recall correctly it can be viewed on mikes artist page .
e8y4a8av.jpg

I commissioned the Russell Wilson from Mike last year after we signed him and gave it to my son for his 9th birthday .

a8e8anu9.jpg

y6yqezyn.jpg

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I need to take a picture of my ball. I've had it for 2 seasons now, and I've already nabbed, Sherman, Browner, Okung, Baldwin, Turbin, Christine Michael, and more in autographs. :D Priceless to me. Cool drawings though!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't have a picture of it, by my priced position is a signed Tatupu Jersey that I wore all '05.

I used to have a signed autograph of michael jackson, that was lost in eviction... those were dark days.

Top Bottom