• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Claim Rb Bradford Off Waivers

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't get it. We now have four RB's, and have never used Leon in the back field as much as I would like to see. Hell, maybe they want to keep him out of harms way as much as possible for returns, I don't know. Is this a hint that Forsett's day's are numbered? What we need is a REAL Full Back IMHO.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems like more of a challenge to Lynch then Forsett because of his "style". With the bye week we may be trying to light a fire under someone's butt.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Good point as far as the style. He seems to be more of a bruiser in that respect. Now that the Buc's have Blount taking on that role, he probably became expendable. Watching the UCS video, he seems to have good vision finding the hole. I will admit I don't follow the Buc's, so I really don't know how his NFL play has panned out. I'm a Ducks fan, so thats the only reason I know Lagarrette is doing well. Still pissed at him for that fumble on the 10 yard line in the Rose Bowl though. :( Happened right in front of us. With our young OL still in the learning curve it would be great to have a big back that can find the lane on a broken play. Time will tell.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I love it!! If we have the room on the roster hell yeah. Yes we have 4 backs, but maybe he can fill in at FB?
He's big enough 240 lbs. Any time you have an oppurtunity to add talent to a team, you do it, find a way.
Remember Bradford from last year? Ran all over huskies 224 yards, 2 TD. Guy is a bruiser, and thats kind of back we need/ I like. We are going to RUN THE BALL IN SEATTLE!!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bradford was a decent power back at USC. I watched a number of his games and was impressed. Hopefully he gets integrated properly into the offense and can perform!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Really thought we should of held on to the back who did so well in pre-seaon, already forgot his name.
He was a stud too.

Top Bottom