• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks 2009 Players Under Contract

Reaction score
Take a look at the 2009 players under contract and my breakdown of them along with their roles in Seattle. I would LOVE feedback and hope you guys offer some. Negative is well too- opens up the discussions.

Roster Part 1

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
18 no problem still working on the rest of the roster. Hope to have it done by Thursday (start of free agency). Thanks for the feedback!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yo,
Good info, nice introspect.
Age and contract info would be cool to see, but hey Im not bitchin.
Keep up the good work.

Reading your comments on the players made me think again.. damn we had alot of injuries. NO WONDER WE SUCKED!
Burleson is my guy and out game #1. That hurt bad.
Hass was in and out along with Branch all year long..

Jeesh! Im getting so excited for next (this) season. Thats the beauti of this game. Every year you get another shot.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Szat-
Thanks bro for the comment. Yeah the age was something I wanted to and thought after about compiling. I am finishing up a few more now, but probably won't do age. What I should have done and surprised I didn't was NFL Exp.

Injuries was key we sent 14 I think was the final count of player sent to IR:
-Nate
-Walt
-Logan Payne
-Obomanu
-Chris Gray
-Spencer
-Kerney

Then when you factor in players who missed a few games and played hurt:
-Morris
-Locklear
-Lofa
-Grant
-Branch
-Engram
-Hasselbeck
-Seneca

On top of all that we had Rocky and Babz suspended for opening day.

Sports is the greatest thing ever introduced to man kind. It's the only thing you can "die" and come back in (always next year). Even though we are still about six months from opening day my season is just starting. Free Agency is one of my favorite times in football. I don't have classes Friday so you can garuntee I will be posting all day as that's the first day players can sign with new teams.

Thanks for the feedback and hope to get the rest finished either tonight or Wednesday. I want to get them all done by Friday latest, but all depends on my work/school schedule.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I still think Jackson will be better impacted when you have a healthy Patrick Kerney on the other side of him.

Reaction score
No doubt injuries played the biggest factor, and as for Lojack, while he didn't make the biggest splash his rookie year, alot of talented ends shine thier sophomore year. I have no doubt that he will step it up and do much, much better with Patrick on the other side, hopefully Kerney can stay healthy as well.

Top Bottom