• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Richardson could fall ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
What if he's there at 12 ? One of 5 players considered to be elite in this draft. In the pass happy NFL his value for many teams isn't there and with Doug Martin available later there isn't much pressure to take him in the top ten for most teams picking that high. Cleveland is the expected landing place but you have the whole Tannehill battle and that could see TR drop.

You may say we don't need a RB , but a two headed monster like that on a team that will be heavily dependent on the run game..... it could be a steal for us at 12.

Reaction score
I think Miami could take him if Cleveland takes Tannehill. If he falls to us, there will teams looking to leap frog up to get him. Its not New England's style to trade up, but they could use a back and they have the 27th and 31st picks. Maybe cleveland takes Blackmon or Tannehill and then uses their 2nd first rounder and a 2nd rounder to trade up and get him.

I say if Richardson falls to us we use it as an opportuunity to get more picks. As awesome as I think he's going to be, we still have other needs to fill.

Reaction score
If that trade with Cleveland were to happen we would have 22, 37, and 43. New England would be 27, 31, and 43 but we might have to give up like a future 3rd round pick for that to happen.

We could end up with Dont'a Hightower, Zach Brown, and a pass rush like Nick Perry or Andre Branch if something like that were to happen. We could also go Hightower, Adams/Martin, and Perry/Branch/Brown. Its not a likely scenario, but its interesting to think about. But Cleveland could also take Richardson and try to trade up and get Floyd.

Top Bottom