• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Raibs on NFL T.A. (Video)

Reaction score
IF they can trade for the LT from the Bills I'd say take Stafford. Matt won't be around forever :shock:

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
IF they can trade for the LT from the Bills I'd say take Stafford. Matt won't be around forever :shock:

...And pay a top five qb salary to sit on the bench for one or two years... no way. They need a guy that can come out and play right away. Stafford won't be that guy, the Seahawks cannot afford that, realistically I see Freeman in the second or an understudy qb in the late rounds. I would be very disappointed with a Stafford pick

Reaction score
I'd say if we have the choice between anyone in the draft this is how we'd pick:

1. Curry
2. O-lineman
3. Orakpo/Raji(toss up)
5. Stafford

If there's a good 4 or 5 players ahead of Stafford and we have the 4th pick I doubt we take Stafford... Freeman is going to a better QB anyway.

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
No QB pick please. I'd honestly rather have the team trade the 4th pick for someons's #2 and #1 pick NEXT year than pick a QB this year.

Arrrrrrggggghhhh. Pick a QB and you just stab Matt in the back and stab Wallace in the back.

Top Bottom