• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Playoff tickets gone in 28 minutes

Idahawk

Reaction score
No priority to season ticket holders and still sells out that fast. I had no luck did anyone score tickets ?

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I was on for minute ONE and didn't even get a sniff at two tickets. I'm both happy and sad...I guess watching at home is awesome anyway.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I was on for minute ONE and didn't even get a sniff at two tickets. I'm both happy and sad...I guess watching at home is awesome anyway.

That sucks. Though at home with a DVR and the phones turned off is good too.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No priority to STHs? That sucks.

That irritated the hell out of me during the Superbowl run. I was a 10 year STH with 4 seats and a guy at work who had one ticket for his first year got two tickets in the lottery for tickets. It's just one of the reasons I decided not to renew in 2007, the other being they jacked the prices way up.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
That irritated the hell out of me during the Superbowl run. I was a 10 year STH with 4 seats and a guy at work who had one ticket for his first year got two tickets in the lottery for tickets. It's just one of the reasons I decided not to renew in 2007, the other being they jacked the prices way up.

Its such a financial commitment to be a year after year STH that it should be rewarded with priority and guaranteed access to tickets for the playoffs. If I was a STH and had those playoff tix I'd put them on ebay or some other site and watch the game on TV. How else are you going to take a bite out of that season ticket cost?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Its such a financial commitment to be a year after year STH that it should be rewarded with priority and guaranteed access to tickets for the playoffs. If I was a STH and had those playoff tix I'd put them on ebay or some other site and watch the game on TV. How else are you going to take a bite out of that season ticket cost?

It just seemed very disloyal to the longtime STH's who sat through empty Kingdome games and suffered 8-8 seasons for years. You're right, there should be some kind of compensation to the tenured STH's...some kind of grading scale.

Even Momma Blue (fan since the beginning) doesn't get free post season tickets. She posted on FB that her granddaughter bought her a ticket to the game on the 11th. She should get a freaking club seat...shameful.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep, the fans make them a nearly invincible team at home, and how do they repay them? The Seahawks are money-grubbing, disloyal assholes, no argument here.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yep, the fans make them a nearly invincible team at home, and how do they repay them? The Seahawks are money-grubbing, disloyal assholes, no argument here.

Yeah I'm sure the Whiners just gave bricks away at the new stadium to show their love? Not...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm agreeing with you guys. WTF? :sneaky:

He's Mr. Sensitive about anything Seahawks as relayed by any other teams fans. Throw him a stinky fish head and give him a pat on his head and he'll unruffle his feathers a little.:roflmao:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He's Mr. Sensitive about anything Seahawks as relayed by any other teams fans. Throw him a stinky fish head and give him a pat on his head and he'll unruffle his feathers a little.:roflmao:

I think the appropriate response is "bite me". ;)

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I got snubbed in '05 as well. I had only had my seats for a few years at that point, but my dad had owned 6 seats since the beginning and he didn't get tickets to the big game either. Supposedly what they did is multiply the number of years you had your tickets by the number of seats you had, and put your name in the hat that many times.

Also in years past I have always gotten an email to buy additional playoff tickets before they went on sale to the public. This year the email said tickets go on sale at this time, no presale offer, good luck. $91 for divisional round and $160 for championship game for lower level endzone seats.

Top Bottom