• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Picks I'd like to see today

Reaction score
with all these 5-7 picks I want to see some project big corners and maybe a small school Olineman and a TALL WR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keenan Lewis
Donald Washington
Coye Francies
Brandon Underwood
Gregory Toler

Austin Collie

Cornelius Lewis

Jasper Brinkley

Duke Robinson a big OG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
I like to see somebody we need :cry: ....why would we take a WR ?
After last year, I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up another one.

Branch is probably going to get hurt again which leaves Housh, Burleson and Obamanu/Other Younger WRs with no hands.

Butler brings speed and the ability to catch the ball and run routes. He needs some work, but he broke Bobby Engram's records at Penn State so hopefully he becomes Engram's replacement or even better.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
but again another miniWR
We need a big guy.
Duke is still there! Get that big OG we need!

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
what do we have 10 WR's now? :roll:
They will cut a large chunk of them. ;)

A 5'10" WR isn't that bad. Most WR's that are 6'4 and taller are usually bigger and slower and tend to move to Tight End because of that.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
But it keeps us years behind the other teams that are going bigger. Maybe that is why Ruskell keeps drafting minimites so the corners feel they can compete in practice?

phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
what do we have 10 WR's now? :roll:
They will cut a large chunk of them. ;)

A 5'10" WR isn't that bad. Most WR's that are 6'4 and taller are usually bigger and slower and tend to move to Tight End because of that.

Reaction score
It's because we won the tie breaker and so each round we swap spots....or something like that. :D

Top Bottom