• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Owens signed

Reaction score
At least they signed something we needed. It wasn't really a priority though like other positions are.

...and the offensive coordinator has said that it will be a balanced offense, not just run 80%, pass 20%. I could understand that for the Titans, 49ers, Rams, Vikings and the Bears, but we have a quality QB and 3 good WRs and a great Tight End.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
It will be, but they are going to favor run more. It's not going to be a pass orientated West Coast offense that we're used to seeing. That was already soldified at Mora's press conference.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
It will be, but they are going to favor run more. It's not going to be a pass orientated West Coast offense that we're used to seeing. That was already soldified at Mora's press conference.
I watched an interview with the offensive coordinator a few weeks after that press conference and he said that it will be a balanced attack. Plus, look at the Raiders. They had to use a running game because they didn't have a QB or WRs capable of carrying the team. The same goes with the Falcons. Vick ran the ball a lot and so did the Runningbacks. He was never that pocket passer that got tons of yards. We just picked up Housh to improve our passing game. I believe games where we can't run, we will pass more and in games we can't pass, we will run more. It just won't be like what it was the past few years where we passed a lot more than ran the ball, for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom