• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Olindo Mare signs with Panthers

Reaction score
There's actually a decent amount of free agent kickers this year. I'm not sure which one they will get though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
SHit I liked Olindo too. Im sure there will be 2-3 kickers in camp, Hartley is a good young leg that is a FA.

S

Seattlehawk94

Byrum is SIGNED doesn't mean he'll actually STAY....They'll bring in another guy and let them battle it out...

Reaction score
Byrum is SIGNED doesn't mean he'll actually STAY....They'll bring in another guy and let them battle it out...
They brought in an extra guy when they had Mare, so I'm sure they will have a few kickers in camp this year.

Although, Byrum has been going crazy on Twitter since he signed with the Hawks. Maybe he knows something we don't? Or maybe he is overreacting.

S

Seattlehawk94

The man, the myth, the legend...Brandon Coutu...haha...

Top Bottom