• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Observations at 6-1

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Our defense is very very deep. This is the most aggressive, powerful, fast and smart defense the Seahawks have had since I've been watching this team. Pocket passers will need a steel curtain to survive these guys on the DLine.

On offense I don't even think we've scratched the surface of how wicked good this team can be. Not that they don't already play scary good at times, but they haven't played a perfect game. They haven't caught a 4 quarter stride. And the best thing is that these guys are learning from their mistakes. They are fine tuning the machine.

Last night they made mistakes that past Seahawks teams have made; fumbles, penalties on crucial downs etc. Yet the outcome to those errors was vastly different.

Wilson brings a confidence to that offense that I've never seen. He fumbles and they score, no biggee...just get back out there and get it back. He get's sacked for 14, no problem I'll get it back. I mean who is this kid? How can you be so damn cool? Russ is the freaking ice man.

In short I don't see the collapse that past teams were prone to when facing adversity. These are not in any way shape or form the Seahawks of old. These are the Seahawks we've been waiting for!

And after all these DECADES I'm freaking lovin it!

Go Hawks...

Last edited:

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
There were some flashes of greatness for sure. I envision PC with a screw driver doing minor adjustments to the carburetor. The only piece that I have some trouble with is the FB position. Coleman hasn't done a bad job but he isn't anywhere near what MRob gave us. Luke looked pretty good playing FB though.

Last edited:

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with everything Bleeds said, I think the defense is arguably the best this franchise has ever had, and that was without Wagner. I think it must be mentioned also that this team is for the most part playing consistently well the last 2 weeks without a starting LT, RT, MLB, WR, and a couple weeks a TE. When this team is healthy, it's going to be fun to watch. I feel like if you're a Broncos fan watching this defense, there's no way you're not at least a little concerned.

Reaction score
Malcolm Smith might be playing better than any of the other linebackers. He's all over the place whenever he gets opportunities.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The O-line is playing ok considering the injuries. That's where the key lies. This team will go as far as the O-line takes them. All the rest is set.

Top Bottom