• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nominate 12th Man Flag Raisers!

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL@ Shauna raising the flag...If she did, she's probably fall down in the fetal position when Blue Thunder started drumming.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Whatever. I'd love to see Alexander raise the flag. You don't have five straight seasons with 15 TDs if you are an average back with a great line. He ran well for a while. He just got soft real fast after he got his big deal. I wonder how much of that money he actually saw...

S

Seattlehawk94

Give me a few more years and I'll say yeah he was a hell of a player....Right now he's still Shauna Alexandria to me, his mangia-ness is still to fresh in my mind...

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Walter Jones? I can't believe nobody thought of him. He's the obvious choice in my opinion. Is it too early for Steve Sark or Jake Locker?

Reaction score
Here are the Top 5 suggestions so far:
Walter Jones
Shaun Alexander
Jim Zorn
Brian Blades
Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice Guy and Former Seahawk)

HawksFan1987;49097 said:
Mack Strong, Tez, or Largent. Better yet GRIFFEY lol
People who have already raised the flag can't do it again.

S

Seattlehawk94

The Old Spice guy who didn't do shit over Chad "Pain Train" Brown who was the heart, soul, captain, and leader of the defense from 1997-2004?

The others on the list...No issues..Though Joe Nash should be on the list as well..

What about other's who the bandwagon types don't even know of:
Sinclair
Nesby
Nash
CHRIS WARREN (why isn't HE in the ROH?)
Watters
Wooden
Pritchard
Porter
Norm Johnson
Moss

Maybe Glen Montgomery's family?

Mike Frier

Reaction score
He made a bunch of personalized videos on YouTube that were hilarious. I had no idea he was a football player though lol.

V

vandeetz

when did they change the rule not allowing people to do it more than once? Cortez has done it twice and warren moon did it solo and with Raible.

you know when Tez gets in the HOF they'll have him do it again, just like when he was put into the ROH

Top Bottom