• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My Observations

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im going to preface this by saying I went into this game with the mindset I wasnt going to get emotional and I expected the Colts to win though if the seahawks were to upset that would be amazing!

During the game I took off my jersey twice, threw my pen at the TV, slammed my fist on the coffee table, cursed, yelled, and bitched to my friends who let me rant and sediments were the same.

The Game:

1st Quarter

-Seneca rolls out on 3rd down at 40 yard line. He should have at least thrown the ball out of bounds or to a someone, at least give it a chance of a big play. Seahawks end up punting into end zone.

2nd Quarter

-20 yard pass into colts territory negated by off sides: Ray Willis

-Seneca on 3rd down again rolls and makes pass to T.J. on the 10 but is negated becuase over the LOS.
awareness: fail

-12 man on the field ( and we werent even there!)

+ Good D pressure

1:38

- Another hold on Ray Willis at a crucial time/drive.

3rd Quarter

- Wrotto offsides, negates 10 yard gainer.

*PLZ PUT IN TEAL!

+pick by Ken Lucas

- Seneca gets stripped (#1)

4th Quarter

- Seneca gets stripped again!!- Dwight Freeney

Misc. Observatons:

- Seneca "dink & dunk"
- Seneca throws to the sideline, outs, and flats only.
- Seneca looks glum on the sidelines, even receives comment from announcers.
- Lofa Tatutu seems to have lost a step, didnt seem like he was leading this defense. Recieved an ear full from Gus.

Personally I am officially done pinning any hopes on Seneca winning a game for the seahawks.
Put him at WR, get him on PR, KR, or trick plays. He has had his shot, its time for Teal or looking to others for an answer to our QB back up or future. I mean can this guy even smile ever? He sure cant lead this team.

S

Seattlehawk94

AMEN szat!!!

Amen....

You wouldn't mind making this a weekly deal would you? Like in the game forum as a postgame deal?

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah It was fun despite the game. Id like to put more +'s the -'s but thats how this game went.

I'll put up next post game observations for comment.

Its hard to remember the whole game unless you take notes, soom guys have better memory than I.

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Tim Russkel needs to go, Holmgren the new GM get rid of anybody that has complained of Groin injuries, for awhile there I thought we had a little midget going around punching everyone in the groin we had so many.

Reaction score
Seneca has looked "glum" a lot lately. Most likely he's putting the losses on his shoulders and no one is coming by trying to convince him it was a team effort.

If Hasselbeck can't go on Sunday they really need to bring in Teel. Wallace seems off, even more than usual.

Top Bottom