• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mini-Camp Day One Pictures

Reaction score
Red Bryant:
_RM17317--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Greg Knapp:
_RM24542--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Kasey Dunn:
_RM24577--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Leroy Hill:
_RM24632--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

John Carlson:
_RM24699--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

David Kirtman:
_RM24715--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Jordan Babineaux:
_RM24746--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Brian Russell:
_RM24776--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Seneca Wallace:
_RM24785--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

T.J./Hasselbeck:
_RM24940--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Patrick Kerney:
_RM25098--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

Jim Mora:
_RM25117--nfl_large_580_1000.jpg

tidehawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Great pics! Who is that tackling Carlson? The name tape on his helmet is washed out.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
tidehawk said:
Great pics! Who is that tackling Carlson? The name tape on his helmet is washed out.
Looks like the rookie tight end Morrah and I believe it's a strip the ball type drill.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
I thought rookies were the only ones that had he tape on their helmets? :?

But yeah, it does look like C.J. Wallace now that I look at the "mystery tackler".

Reaction score
phaZe said:

But yeah, it does look like C.J. Wallace now that I look at the "mystery tackler".

Looks too big to be Wallace

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
phaZe said:

Looks too big to be Wallace

That's true, he does look a little big for a safety. Arms are built more like a LB. I tried looking through the hawks roster to see if maybe he was a rookie we signed or something.

Can't figure it out.

Mystery tackler indeed.

Reaction score
Wesly Mallard is one possibility. I didn't think Seattle brought him back, but he's on their roster and I know he has dread locks.

In a way it looks like the LB we signed as a free-agent from Atlanta Tony Taylor he was signed out of the University of Georgia as an undrafted free agent by the Falcons.

Those are just a few others it might be along with Wallace. If you go look where you got the picture it should say in the cut line who the player is making the tackle.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Wesly Mallard is one possibility. I didn't think Seattle brought him back, but he's on their roster and I know he has dread locks.

In a way it looks like the LB we signed as a free-agent from Atlanta Tony Taylor he was signed out of the University of Georgia as an undrafted free agent by the Falcons.

Those are just a few others it might be along with Wallace. If you go look where you got the picture it should say in the cut line who the player is making the tackle.
I thought it would too, but it only lists Carlson.

OP
Fenom
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
OOk just saying... not saying it did lol.
I know man. :D

I guess we'll have to wait for training camp/preseason to find out who this guy is. It looks a lot like C.J. Wallace, but he isn't that big and he wouldn't have a sticker on his helmet for his name.

Top Bottom