• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Williams to join Reggie Williams in Mini-Camp Tryouts

Reaction score
Former USC WR Mike Williams will attempt to play for Pete Carroll again. The former 2005 1st-round selection of the Detroit Lions will join Reggie Williams at the three day mini-camp tryout this week. Williams was the 10th overall selection in 2005 and was considered a bust throughout his career. He has only two career touchdowns and has played for the Lions and Raiders, while also being on the Titans roster in 2007 for two games.
Former Jaguar CB Kennard Cox also will be given an attempt to earn a spot on the roster this weekend. In two-years of NFL experience he's played in six games recording one tackle in 2009.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow I have to say that I love this. Mike and Reggie Williams were 2 of the best receivers in the nation in college so we know the potential talent is there. Mike obviously flourished while playing for Pete at USC. Both of these receivers trying out is great. If they have great tryouts and Pete feels that one or both of them are good enough to make the team then I would be ecstatic to have them on our roster. Like I said, neither of them lack the talent so if they are committed to making this work for themselves this could be great for the Hawks.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
While they are bringing in college studs, invite Charles Frederick in, too. What the heck... he's been tearing it up in the Arena league.

mlemour

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we just hit the jackpot! Reggie Williams closer to home and Mike Wiliiams with old coach who knows him. This could be the cure of getting a WR in the draft. I love the draft

Top Bottom