• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Max Unger Signs + Addition of Derek Walker

Reaction score
Seattle P.I. said:
First-round draft pick Aaron Curry figures to be the only player questionable for the start of training camp when the Seahawks gather Friday for the first day of Jim Mora's initial season as head coach.

The Seahawks signed second-round draft pick Max Unger, an offensive lineman out of Oregon, to a four-year deal on Wednesday, leaving Curry the only unsigned player.

General manager Tim Ruskell also made a minor roster adjustment, waiving defensive end Brandon Miller with a non-football injury and using his roster spot to add defensive end Derek Walker.

Miller was claimed off waivers from Atlanta last Nov. 18 and played one game for the Seahawks.

Walker was an undrafted rookie free agent out of Illinois who signed with the Washington Redskins initially before being released this summer. The 6-4, 270-pounder had 15 sacks in 47 games at Illinois.
I really hope Curry doesn't hold out. I know it's something everyone does, but I want to see him in Training Camp.

Top Bottom