• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Makin' History!

S

Seattlehawk94

Something about that NFC West ...

sea.gif
The Seahawks lost their ninth game by at least 15 points this season. They are the first team to have that many losses of that kind in a season since the 2008 Rams, who also had nine. Since 1970, the most in a season is 10, a mark the Seahawks could match if they lose next week's game by at least 15 points.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52692 said:
Something about that NFC West ...

sea.gif
The Seahawks lost their ninth game by at least 15 points this season. They are the first team to have that many losses of that kind in a season since the 2008 Rams, who also had nine. Since 1970, the most in a season is 10, a mark the Seahawks could match if they lose next week's game by at least 15 points.

Well let's make the other history by being the first 7-9 team to make the playoffs. Then make history again by being the first 7-9 team to win a playoff game!

Just like the Seattle Supersonics were the first NBA team ever to have a losing record and win a playoff series(In fact made it to the Western Conference Finals in 1987).

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18;52694 said:
If they lose, they lose big. No close losses.

And that is what bothers me..We either win...Or get blownout...We don't "hang" in games..

I blame QUITTING....

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;52695 said:
Well let's make the other history by being the first 7-9 team to make the playoffs. Then make history again by being the first 7-9 team to win a playoff game!

Just like the Seattle Supersonics were the first NBA team ever to have a losing record and win a playoff series(In fact made it to the Western Conference Finals in 1987).

Yeah, that would be cool. Tho, as I predicted, someone (JJ on Fox at least) started griping about a losing team hosting a playoff; said that the team with the better record should host, regardless. Since I'm not a season tix holder, it's hard to argue with him.

BTW, who holds the record, 94? Gotta be the Lions, right?
:jester:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Actually it's the 1981 Baltimore Colts (who were beyond horrible and under huge ownership problems that caused them to move to Indy 3 years later) and the 1976 Expansion Buc who started 0-26....So that makes it even worse as they have 10 each to our 9...We don't have "expansion" or "bad ownership" to use...There is NO excuse for this shit...

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;52742 said:
Either our players are giving up or we're not making enough adjustments.

I think it's both that and we have some really shitty players at key positions. Our corners can't cover anything. Why is trufant lined up 15 yards off his receiver?? Is that his technique or a bad defensive call?

On Offense everything falls on the line and our horrible offensive coordinator. Obviously Charlie was the X factory today, but that line looked so horrible. Freeman had all day to throw and move around in the pocket. Our pocket, or lack there of would just collapse and eat the QB up like a black hole.

So many issues, not enough drafts or FA's to solve them.

Top Bottom