• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Julia!

Reaction score
When I saw this I got very excited!!

Brees has been horrible this year when he lacked a run game.

He has thrown 22 picks! That is a damn lot of picks. I am looking for ET to have a big game. All we need is one to the house and that will spark everything!

Cannot believe I think the Hawks have a chance this weekend!!

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree. Him throwing 22 int's is crazy for his accurate arm. Ivory and Thomas being gone will only make it worse. I hope our D line wants to win just as much as we do cuz if they do i wanna see them sack him 5 times and bat down passes like they did against St. Louis

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah same ol' Jones, so he aint gonna get it done, and bush isnt an every down back, tho dangerous with the ball in his hands in space. Id say they have no run game.

The combination our ET zooming, brees int issues, and the pressure we've been bringing, we could shut them down at home.

Also their rising star safety, malcom jenkins, and DT hargrove are still recovering from injury, and might not go.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope they don't play. If we are aggressive out the gate and don't let them get a lead on us we will be in good shape.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53063 said:
Jenkins is a corner, isn't he?
They drafted him as a corner and moved him to Free Safety this season. I know he was one of the slower corners coming out, so that could have played a role in the move.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
They were talking about brees throwing it 50 times and that would seal the deal for them for a victory. IMO him throwing it 50 times is great for us if we can bring pressure and make some plays. i.e. earl thomas. Lets hope we get this W. Shock the world

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53063 said:
Jenkins is a corner, isn't he?

Jenkins started over sharper. IMO I think sharper is still as good if not better then Jenkins, so Im not sure we gained much. Hardgrove though would be a hudge loss for Aints!

Top Bottom