• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

J.R. Sweezy

Reaction score
Am I the only one that is a little concerned that we may very well start the season with Sweezy (7th round DT converted to OG) at RG??!

It seems crazy to me! I mean, if it works out and the guy is as much of a beast as PC and Cable have been saying, great! But, still worries me though.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Who would you want in his place? We cut Lutui and Barron. If Cable is for it, I am for it. That guy did wonders with yet another patchwork OL last year.

Reaction score
Moffitt will be back tonight. Not sure if he'll be starting. Carpenter will be back this year sometime too.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Just don't want to go through the growing pains again like we did the first 8 weeks last year with two rookies.

He seems like a really nasty guy. I remember him putting some dude on his ass in KC last week. #97 I think. Breno dropped back into pass protection and Sweezy came over to help and just launched that dude!

I'm just a little worried we'll have some rookie mistakes and that won't help with rookie QB back there.

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
The way Sweezy has been playing is almost a miracle for a guy who has never taken a snap on offense. He has huge upside, and will add instant depth to a pretty good line. Moffit is back, and Carpenter is off the PUP list, so I would say things are looking good.

Top Bottom