• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is it time to bust out Christine ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
As good as he looked in preseason I'm a little surprised we haven't seem him a little more ? Is a Freddie fumble fingers in practice ? The guy could help us with outside speed while teams are attempting to collapse the pocket around Wilson , I love Lynch but he's a straight forward runner pretty much as is Turbin . I think working the edges and spreading the defenses out more may help with the pressure on Wilson, Michael's got the speed to get the edge and the edge as Wilson has showed in his scrambles has been there. Again nothing on Lynch and I'm in no way saying to change anything more then a few series to help soften this pressure Wilson is getting and that might not even do it ?

Reaction score
As good as he looked in preseason I'm a little surprised we haven't seem him a little more ? Is a Freddie fumble fingers in practice ? The guy could help us with outside speed while teams are attempting to collapse the pocket around Wilson , I love Lynch but he's a straight forward runner pretty much as is Turbin . I think working the edges and spreading the defenses out more may help with the pressure on Wilson, Michael's got the speed to get the edge and the edge as Wilson has showed in his scrambles has been there. Again nothing on Lynch and I'm in no way saying to change anything more then a few series to help soften this pressure Wilson is getting and that might not even do it ?

Who do you sit though?

My first thought was Kellen Davis, but with the injuries to the OL, I imagine they want to dress 3 TE's.

Reaction score
For some reason, I feel like Marshawn is going to have a monster game. I'm thinking around the range of 140 and 2 TD's.

Reaction score
It looks like Marshawn is finally starting to flip the "beast mode" switch to the on position. Started off looking a little rusty.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Who do you sit though?

My first thought was Kellen Davis, but with the injuries to the OL, I imagine they want to dress 3 TE's.

Great point

I don't know who I just see a need for speed and someone else besides Wilson or Lynch to make a play .WRs have been non existent, kick returns average . I just don't think long term you can sustain with just two guys getting it done . The spy Houston used on Wilson was very effective and if you stop Lynch , then what ........that Houston game is what at least the first half lol

Reaction score
And now apparently they signed former 9er QB BJ Daniels to the 53 man roster. They'll have to make two spots now with Irvin coming back. Weird move

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
They liked Daniels in the draft , he's the same exact size and similar to Wilson in skills , plus he knows their plays , signals and who knows what else ,this seems to be a game these two coaches like playing

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It looks like Marshawn is finally starting to flip the "beast mode" switch to the on position. Started off looking a little rusty.

To me its so amazing that we are 4-0 and it seems we havent really even hit our full stride yet, with our full arsenal of players.

I like that they are keeping a cap on Christine Michael. He's getting great experience just being with the team on the sidelines, learning from his peers, and all the while like in a video game, his energy bar is filling up. When he finally gets his shot in a live game, he is going to explode! With Lynch and Turb playing so well theres no need to unveil what we all know could be superstar talent.

Like Percy Harvin we'll keep CM in the wings and unleash them down the stretch and blow the doors off of who ever we are up against.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
BJ Daniels is there to milk for 49er information and as an insurance policy. He'll never see the field.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The only thing I can think of that keeps Michael down behind Turbin on the depth chart and is not gettng any snaps so far is his pass blocking. When you consider how much better he played in preseason compared to Turbin, that's really the only thing that's left. Not knocking Turbin's play at all. He just wasn't as good as Michael.

Top Bottom