• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

If Seattle was Still AFC West

Josh007

Huddler
Reaction score
Hypothetically,

If Seattle was still AFC West do you think they would have a better or worse chance of winning the division this year?

I know Seattle hasn't been in the AFC in many years but these divisions have a lot of parallels in my eyes. They have both stunk it up the last few years and have been considered the a couple of the worst divisions in football.

But now one team is emerging from each division, San Francisco in the NFC West and Denver in the AFC West, as the clear team to beat.

I personally think the Hawks would have a better chance in the AFC as I do not believe Manning can hold up all season and I think top-to-bottom that the NFC West is stronger overall.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think its almost a push, both divisions have teams that are up and coming, stacking talent, maybe alittle edge to NFC west, because 49ers are damn good, and Jeff Fisher in STL makes them alittle more legit

I really did (and still) love those rivalaries, and dispise thos AFC West Foes.

Reaction score
Would have been an intense rivalry between us and the Chargers when we were on our run.

If Jamal Charles stays healthy I'd give the edge to the AFC west.

OP
Josh007

Josh007

Huddler
Reaction score
I, too, miss some of the old AFC West rivalries...

Top Bottom