• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
18, based on what? Pete Carrolls top notch QB evaluation skills? You keep bring that up like it has merit. He played better than Flynn in preseason. He played worse than Flynn the regular season.

Reaction score
Told me what? Only thing I learned about Wilson today is that you'll blow any mistakes he makes waaaaaaaay out of proportion.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
18, based on what? Pete Carrolls top notch QB evaluation skills? You keep bring that up like it has merit. He played better than Flynn in preseason. He played worse than Flynn the regular season.

You seem to think Carroll is the only one doing evaluations (he is not). And we have not seen Flynn play in the regular season with THIS team.

Reaction score
Told me what? Only thing I learned about Wilson today is that you'll blow any mistakes he makes waaaaaaaay out of proportion.

This.

Lets see what happens in week 2, god forbid, he may throw another incomplete pass, probably making him the worst QB in franchise history.

I can't BELIEVE some fans are giving WHITEHURST more of a chance than they are giving to Wilson, that to me, is sad.

Reaction score
  • Hauschka missed what turned out to be a key field goal.
  • Baldwin dropped what would have likely been the game winning touchdown.
Why is Wilson getting all the heat when other players played a part in the loss too?

Reaction score
Edwards should have caught that one too... I'd say Martin could have caught his as well. I will say that lateral fumble could also be looked at as a play that blew the game. I think Wilson played pretty well considering the fact he was running for his life the entire game.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Lol I'm fucking done. You guys are ridiculous with your excuses! Were we watching the same game? He looked as bad as Charlie vs Celevland and you still don't want to admit as lost because of him!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I think he threw for about 70 yards in the first half lol. And all I hear is dropped passes, bad protection, no run game, defense gave up a TD.... how about holding your QB accountable for playing like shit and losing the game.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
And I swear on my left nut, if Flynn played like this tonight, I'd be calling for his head too.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It's one game. That's all I'm saying. If he continues to play like this, then yeah. Yank him. Hasselbeck had plenty of games as bad as this one.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Cut and Dry, no quickouts, no wins. Flynn tried to tell ya.

Apparently the preseason fooled PC too. Wilson was at 100%, everybody else wasn't.

I'll join the told you so wagon, the sooner Flynn is in, the sooner we get better.

If we can't beat AZ... well, you all can finish that

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I think there were mistakes on offense,. defense, and special teams.. Wilson needs to learn the speed a little better, but our O line needs to give him more then 2 sec to look down field.. Our defense was NOT impressive at all till the 4th quarter... learn from our mistakes and move forward to Dallas..

Idahawk

Reaction score
Green Bay lost should Flynn be the starter there ? Cleveland lost should Colt McCoy take back over ? Matter of fact half the teams will loose , do they all need Flynn ? Give it a rest !

Top Bottom