• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I know it's stille early, but... Can September arrive?!

Reaction score
This [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3QMFi8_FD4]video[/ame] has me counting down to opening day kickoff!

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
That video was alright, doesn't make me jump out of my seat, but watching highlights of player we could get in the draft...now that makes me wish it was September!!

Reaction score
im waiting for the dates for games at Qwest to come out, each day pisses me off more, me and the mrs have the money to book a trip over to Seattle, god its annoying

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Manc- Won't come until Mid-April so you still got some waiting to do.

yeah i know it should be around draft time, still dragging though :D

been looking on expedia, mrs manc seahawk wants to go to new york too so its going to cost me about £2000 to get to seattle, new york and back to sunny Manchester, the hawks better win and i better get to meet Matt for that kind of money

:D

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
lol yeah if Seattle played in New York I would say see them there I woulda made the trip too, but farthest east we go this year is Indy.

Reaction score
balls to that, if im going to see the Seahawks in the flesh, im seeing them at Qwest :)

plus we are shit on the road :D

Reaction score
after re-reading the other post, i now see that :D

to be honest i fancied going to Indianapolis too, big motorracing fan so have a look at the new Colts stadium would be awesome too

cant do shit without these dates though

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Manc- I know what you mean. The day the schedule was released last year I was working stubhub.com, jetblue.com and my phone lol. I had to get the tickets to Miami. Then the game tickets and then call my father's friends to see if they wanted to come along and if we could stay with them to save hotel rooms. It was a busier day for then opening day of free-agency last year. Now this year is a different story.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
this year is a different story.

well i would have been over last season but for splitting up with the mrs etc, got myself a younger model now who shares a passion for the Seahawks (more for Matt i think actually :D ) and she wants to go to a game too so going to drag her with me and nail her on top of the space needle :D

Top Bottom