• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I believe we are the visiting team in the Superbowl

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That means we'll be wearing Whites correct? 2014 is even meaning AFC home?

Last SB we wore Blues so I guess a change of pace is welcomed. ;)

Two weeks will drive me insane.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm actually looking forward to the next couple weeks. I really feel that we won the Super bowl last night and that the Niners were the toughest obstacle in our path to our first Lombardi. I only wish I was able to be there to see it, but for the second time I have been overlooked in the Sehawks lottery process. Burns me too, cuz I know most of the people that draw those tickets are just going to sell them. I've been saving all year to go support the team, had enough to go if I could get a ticket at face value, but no where close to buy a ticket on the secondary market. I just hope the 12's make a better showing than we did in Detroit. Go Hawks, 1 more game!!

Top Bottom